The Walking Tour
The best way to see Belfast!
Belfast has a massive amount of history, culture and art to explore. We are very lucky that in terms of size Belfast is a relatively small city allowing us to explore a large amount of our beautiful and fascinating city in such a small space. We look forward to greeting you and showing you our city.
Our Walking Tour
Learn about Belfast’s history as a centre of trade and industry and culture through the ages, from its role in the formation of the United Irishmen and the 1798 Rebellion to the horrific loss of life during the Belfast Blitz of 1941 and the 30 years leading up to the Good Friday Peace Agreement of 1998, locally known as The Troubles.
Why choose us
- In-depth historical and cultural view of Belfast
- Interactive and fun tour guides
- Meet local artists and historians
- Photo stops at top Belfast attractions
- Visit a number of Belfasts ‘hidden’ places of interest